....hOME.................................................................aBoUT..................................................................CoNTaCT

Thursday, March 25, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

Any party at my parents' house is always an event, even if there's only fifteen people over (and trust me that is a small amount).


My dad was pretty proud of his shirt.


The food is always tasty and gorgeous, couldn't help but take pictures of the spread.


I can never get a clear picture of my mother because she's always moving so fast making everything perfect.



It was so nice to see my brother and his wife, as well as spending time with my husband. And of course I can't ignore my precious niece, she was entranced with this singing bunny all night, I couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUbSCRiBE

JOiN ME

CARDiAC DEvELoPMENT on Facebook